Climate Leadership & Community Protection Act
- Richard Ellenbogen takes ten minutes to explain the risks of the Climate Act. All New Yorkers should take the time to listen to this.
- Unsettled Climate Science: Link is to a post that includes videos of a discussion between Jordan Peterson and Steven Koonin, on-line material, and a couple of debates.
- Climate Change: What do scientists say? Prager University presentation by Richard Lindzen
New York Net-Zero Transition
- Andrew Bolt describes the effects of green energy policies on Australia. He makes that point that “willful ignorance” on climate change is making people “poorer and weaker”. New York is not as far along as Australia on our transition but the same thing is going to happen here.
- The Federation of Polish Sportsmen hosted a presentation about the Climate Act on February 16, 2023 that is a good overview of New York specific issues.
- Mark Mills: The energy transition delusion: inescapable mineral realities shows that the amount of mining necessary to provide the raw materials needed for the net-zero transition is so large that the transition is impossible.
- Li-Ion battery fires: Paul Christensen, Professor of Pure and Applied Electrochemistry at Newcastle University in the United Kingdom gave a presentation at PV magazine’s Insight Australia event in 2021 that describes the risks of thermal runaway fires in li-ion batteries. His videos of thermal runaway tests are terrifying.
- Problems with hydrogen: Link to a post with a video and description of contents
Climate Change Issues
- Ronald Stein interview with The Epoch Times
- Climate Science What does it say Lindzen
- Tom Nelson interview with Javier Vinós on the search for natural climate change.
- Why there is no ‘climate crisis’ debunks the hysterical claims of an existential threat
- The Bias in Science Jordan Peterson interview of Richard Lindzen
- The models are OK the predictions are wrong. Jordan Peterson interview of Judith Curry