This page contains links to the articles on issues related to wind energy deployment.
Wind Deployment Issues
- Numerous reports from Maryland to Canada to France on wind turbine noise.
- Standard noise permitting does not account for the real problem.
- Huge industrial machines moving in the open air have negative effects
- Bluestone Wind, Broome County, New York
- How Many Birds Are Killed By Wind Turbines?
- Wind turbines are a threat to birds
Wind Energy Costs
- Audited accounts show that far from getting cheaper, wind power is actually becoming more expensive
- Out to Sea: The Dismal Economics of Offshore Wind
- The dramatically falling costs of renewables are now a political, a media, and conversational cliché. However, the claim is demonstrably false.
Wind Energy Analysis
- Donn Dears provides an objective analysis of wind energy
- Offshore wind needs to be transferred on shore using undersea cables that do not have a reliable history